Do you want to make everyday Earth Day? #medNature
Do you want to take part in the Rotaract District 2090 project “The Green Guide”? 🌳💚
This project was born with the goal to raise awareness and to make known, as much as possible, suggestions, notions, rules of conduct and ideas on how to better preserve our planet. We want to give the chance to re-educate our lifestyle and to rediscover, inside each of us, the desire to preserve our planet, to keep living on it. 🌍
The aim is to apply what has been learned, in everyday life, implementing in small steps, an actual change in our lives, focusing on four themes:
Advices on the correct use of water, on how to avoid wasting it and ideas on how to reuse it, in compliance with the right hygiene rules.
Food waste 🥖
Recipes and ideas on the proper administration of food when we are at the table and beyond
Green areas 🌿
Rules of conducts when we’re outdoors, suggestions on how to develop the “green thumb” and taking the outmost care of all forms of plant life.
Waste recycling 🗑
Original and easily applicable ideas on how to reuse and minimize the consumption of disposable items and how to reuse them according to the correct hygiene rules.
The awareness campaign will take place, as well as the publication of the Green Guide, through social networks such as Facebook and Instagram, with photos posted by Rotaract clubs members and by anyone who wants to participate in the initiative. 📲
How to participate?
1. Chose a theme; 💧🥖🌿🗑
2. Take a picture that best represent the advice you want to convey; 📸
3. Write your caption: it can be, for example, a short phrase with your personal thought, which also includes the rule of conduct to be adopted; 📝
4. Tag in both the Instagram and Facebook post: the 2090 Rotaract District official account (@rotaract2090) and our Green Guide project manager Federica Lera (@federicalera); 🙋♀️
5. Enter the hastags #GreenGuide #Distretto2090 #ISayIDo; #️⃣
6. If you want to appear on the Green Guide book, fill in the following form and you’ll too be entered among the authors of this sustainable guide!
Fill this form !
BY Andrea SERRANI